deel Ayub on July 21st, 2008
I have Nokia 3110c but since i got it im unable to set gprs/wap/mms settings, can some one help me ??
or give me manual settings.thanks
Muhammad Zubair on July 20th, 2008
sir kya kuhje yah number mil sakta hai 0313-7145315
umair on July 10th, 2008
wel hi…..can anybody tell me wats da username , password and fone no. to connect mobilink GPRS through PC???
plz mail me on dis umair_aslam10@hotmail.com il b very thankful to u!!
zafariqbal on July 8th, 2008
here is right command AT CGDCONT=,,”zonginternet”
wasim on July 7th, 2008
hi any one have idea about zong internet though pc for samsung x700 specially mr. usman afzal
usman on July 3rd, 2008
ur service is very bad acordings to other’s .no delivery reports reached to me except only few comes.i have activate the package of 3 rs per day sms but it is very bad because thier is nill or no signals of zong .last day i think to switched off the zong and again on the telenor because it is very best to zong and all other’s
shahzad on July 3rd, 2008
Dear Sir,
I am Shahzad Iqbal and I am doing a job in a Private TV channel as a director in RWORLD Channel,Sir this is infrom to you that i have plan a morning show his name is R morning show.I want to say that you brand my show you can call me my direct mobile number and send to me my email address
shahzad.iqbal48@yahoo.com
mobile number:0321-2816260
I am waiting for your urgent response
thanking you
Best regards…
Muhammad Farhan on June 22nd, 2008
Dear All,
please correct the settings posted by Mr. Fahad below. please note that the correction is on the line starting with ==>
Fahad Irshad on May 13th, 2008
If Anybody interested in using the ZONG GPRS through a computer can use these settings. To my experience ZONG GPRS works very well, and gave me a data transfer rate starting from 55kbps and came down till 14kbps on a Nokia 9300.
Modem Properties -> Advanced->
Extra Initialization Commands:
==>AT CGDCONT=1,”IP”,”zonginternet”
Advanced Port Settings:
Use FIFO, Select the checkbox and take the sliders to the full.
Change Default Preference:
Port Speed: Max
Compression: Disabled
Flow Control: None
Dial Number: *99***1# Username/Password: Null
jawad on June 22nd, 2008
Asslam o alaikum
Dosto main zong pr net chalana chah rahaa hon is ki setting plz mujhy send kar dain computer k layee settings hain sab chez ho rahee hai pr yeh
APN nahin mil rahaa is ko kahaan likhna hain plzz plzz help me or sms to this nomber 03133024906
ya phir mujy mail kar dain
bestjawadsolangi@yahoo.com
agha afridi on June 22nd, 2008
Thanks. I have received your message again. I have checked Bluetooth Dongle v2.0. I am useing the same version v2.0, but the problem is same. Speeds always comes at 115.2 kbps. It is stated that when I use my mobile as modem through usb cable the speed comes at the rate of 460.8 kbps but when I use Bluetooth in the pc port through modem of Noki 6230i the speed comes down at the rate of 115.2 kbps. I can not underderstand the case as yet. Please tell me the case of less speed. Thanks.
Usman Afzal on June 21st, 2008
To Agha Afridi:
Please check the specification of bluetooth dongle/ adapter that you are using with your PC. Your bluetooth dongle/adapter can only support maximum transmission rate of 115.2 kbps. This is not the port problem. And also Nokia 6230i has bluetooth version 1.2 only. Now a days, new mobiles are using bluetooth version 2.0 . Use USB connection if you want to use your mobile as modem.
USMAN AFZAL
agha afridi on June 21st, 2008
I have received your message. It is stated that when I put the caple wire of mobil in the port of the pc, the speed comes up at 460.8 kbps but when I un-plug the mobile caple from the port of pc and connect the bluetooth in the port of pc then speed comes down at 115.2 kbps. The port is same at one time it works fast and on other time it works slow, what is the reason?
Shahid Mahmood on June 19th, 2008
Salam guys,
I am using Zong`s unlimited internet,got it for 460 Rs/-. I on average get speeds around 20 Kb/s during the day and at night 31-32 kb/s. I have downloaded numerous torrents (on PC and Mobile as well),have downloaded files,songs from rapidshare as well other site. Have`nt got a problem yet.
*Agha Afridi
The speed difference is because of the ports (that was the case on PC). You can change the port speed but I don`t think it will improve the browsing/downloading speed at all.
agha afridi on June 19th, 2008
Hi,main ZONG GPRS UNLIMITED ista’mal kar raha hon.our main NOKIA MODEL 6230i ista’mat kar raha hon.mera sual ye hia .keh jab main MOBILE ko USB cable ke sath COMPUTER main lagata hon.tu iski speed 460.8kbps hoti hia. jab main COMPUTER OUR MOBILE ko BLETOOTH ke sath lagata hon.tu iski speed 115.2kbps hoti hia.iski kya vajh hia.thanks
sikander on June 17th, 2008
Can i get the number 0313-6520898.
masood on June 17th, 2008
dear all
Zong’s gprs/edge service is pathetic. i just used and replaced it with warid.