Nausheen on January 22nd, 2009
i was confuse earlier tht which monthly GPRS package is good but after reading all comments above im still not sure tht which one is perfect , but my heart is saying that i will defintly give Zong n myself one chance :)
THANKS
Naeem on January 4th, 2009
Helo its naeem
I am using zong unlimted internet
From last 7 days
Max down speed is 4 – 5 kbps
In gprs
By using w880i
Usb cable
sonia on January 3rd, 2009
hiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i am sonia ur friend. i give u sugession
dont belive on others some r speaing truth and some r lieing
so try it urself and hv self experience
i am also doing so****************************************
TA TA
ALI on December 31st, 2008
i really like the serivce and i will activate it today ……………….
Hi guyz & Girlz . I m using Zong Unlimetid package R.s 565/month. zong gprs working gud in my Nokia 6230 but in my pc v v v slow 1 web is open in 10 mint. so plz help me. 923129468585 Smart-Heart@hotmail.com on December 23rd, 2008
Hi guyz & Gilrz.
i m using ZoNG Unlimetid package r.s 565/month. zong gprs working gud in my Nokia 6230 but in Pc v v v slow browing.
in pc all GPrs setting is right.
plz help me…
923129468585
SmarT-HearT@Hotmail.com
Linda on December 18th, 2008
Dear Sir or Madam,
I’m Linda Leung,the sales executive of Shenzhen Chunjiang Technology Development Co.,Ltd. We are a company with factory in Shenzhen China specialzing in wireless modems. We have been in wireless modems industry for about 10 years and gain rich experience on these products.Our customers are world wide and our products are well sell in Asia, Africa, South America, North America, East Europe and so on. We are reputable for the products’quality and reasonable price.
Our wireless modems include GPRS,EDGE,HSDPA,EVDO,CDMA and so on. They are produced by our factory and of good quality.
Welcome to contact me for price list and further information!
Best regards
Linda
Chunjiang Technology Development Co.,ltd.
http://www.aifei0101.com
MSN: liangyun0811@hotmail.com
Skype: linda.linda28
Email: linda.leung97@yahoo.com
Yahoo Messenger: linda.leung97@yahoo.com
ISHAQ AHMED on December 13th, 2008
I have used the package. it cost almost RS. 480/-. and the speed is good.
The speed got better usually in morning and evening and then drop down during the day and in the night.
The same was matter with downloading.
and I almost tried all the websites and they were all working good.
Its a good package I would say.
Regrads
Ishaq
nasir on December 13th, 2008
last night i used zong 1 hr package but it gave me speed of 4-5 kB Both on PC And my hand set Nokia 3250.i think on RS. 400 package will also have the same speed. THOSE PEOPLE ARE JUST MAKING FOOL OF US.
zain on December 8th, 2008
I cannot able to open google.com.pk in Zong edge since 4 days on my PC. . Zong blocking great search engine and Important Sites? Blogspot blog does not open2. Google Ads dont showup. Very frustrating Google search Engine is so Important.
Usman Afzal on December 8th, 2008
I am using ZoNG gprs on mobile since May 2008. The downloading speed was 6–8 kilobytes/sec at that time (using ZoNG edge on PC) but today I am surprised to see the downloading speed of 20–30 kilobytes/sec and upload speed of 7.5–8 kilobytes/sec.
I then checked their IP address. Now they are using Cybernet network for EDGE connection. This download speed is so close to my 256K broadband connection! but upload speed is still very low. I am using ZoNG EDGE connection on PC using Samsung E200 mobile as modem through usb cable.
I think, this is because of launch of USB card. Now, ZoNG is on top as far as mobile gprs speed is concerned. I am from gulshan-e-iqbal, Karachi.
Fakhre alam on November 26th, 2008
Hi guys. Anyone facing problems in connecting mobile with PC for internet. Contact me on fak687@yahoo.com. . . Thanx and zong rocks. .:) . Great gprs and edge speeds. . 5MB NAAT downloaded only in 4mins. . . No disconnections. . . .i’m from peshawar
amir on November 23rd, 2008
please help us ..
How I use zonginternet service in my laptop.. I have Pc suite. nokie ..
window show modem in mobile.. when i press connect internet button thay said no modem there… modam driver install perfect..
Please advice..
us
thanks